Choosing the Right Retirement Plan for your Business
Many business owners like you would like to offer their employees a 401(k) retirement plan. But you may feel overwhelmed by the process. You may think the idea is too complicated, too time-consuming, and even too costly.
You don’t have to think this way anymore. Now, there is a 401(k) plan that allows you to serve your employees in a special way. This plan is easy to understand, simple to administer, and cost-effective to set up and maintain.
With this plan, you and your company can enjoy:
- Professional investment guidance to help you meet your plan’s objectives
- Access to a wide selection of investment options to best fit your work force
- Simplified recordkeeping and administration, so you can focus on other tasks
- Employee education and communication programs, so you can fulfill your fiduciary responsibility
- Continued competitiveness with lower work-force turnover, happier personnel, and retention of key employees
- Affordable costs, so you can treat a retirement plan as a necessary and strategic business tool—instead of a luxury beyond your means
If you would like more information on how easy it is to establish a 401(k) plan, please call us at 763.552.8888.