Tax Resources

Contact Us for a 
Tax Organizer

Where's my refund?

Federal Phone Number: 800.829.1954
Minnesota & Property Tax/Renters Credit: 800.657.3673

You may need identifying information when you call these numbers.  

  • Social Security Number or TIN
  • Filing Status
  • Date of Birth
  • Exact Refund Amount

Where's My Federal Refund?
Where's My Federal Amended Return?
Where's My Minnesota Refund?

Additional Forms

Engagement Letter and Tax Questionnaire (PDF)
Privacy Policy (PDF)
Consent to Disclose Tax Information (PDF)


General Information

Common online forms/information pertinent to having/hiring employees:

Other more common business-related links that may be helpful/useful:

Business start-up suggested links: